These are a few of my favourite things!
These are a few of my favourite things from being in India:
- The journey back from Kottivakkam after a busy session;
- Butter Chicken, Rice, Paratha at Blue Diamond;
- It’s a Knockout at Yellagiri;
- Visiting new projects with Oasis;
- Having a joke with Vijay;
- Mini Tiffin at Raaj Bhavan;
- Cheese Pav Baji at Raaj Bhavan;
- Mirinda and Limca (contains no fruit);
- Drinking milk shakes and fruit juices in the Fruit Shop on Greams Road;
- Panneer Tikka Masala at Doveton;
- The Bus Journey to Yellagiri with the Boys;
- Arriving at the airport – being greeted by Prince, George, Edwin, Asir!
- Singing Ram Sam Sam on the stage at Kottivakkam;
- Playing Kebadi;
- That first cup of South Indian coffee;
- A sneaky Auto ride to Spencer Plaza with Rob;
- Going to the Government High School in the BV colony, Vyasarpadi;
- Sitting with the boys quietly at Yellagiri (it happens);
- Climbing Bare Rock at Yellagiri;
- Walking back to Vepery YMCA from the Blue Diamond.
This is not a comprehensive list, but it’s a good start. Just a few of my favourite things. Add your favourite things from India in the comments box below.